Sommaire Jeux Accueil
Association Culturelle Arménienne de Marne-la-Vallée
Are you the real MacCoy-ian ?
Take this self scoring test and find out!
Give yourself one point for each "yes" you give to the following statements:
- You have at least one Persian rug or crocheted tablecloth.
- You frequently use expressions like "oef, eeh,eyaah and yalla."
- You talk with your hands when you're on the phone.
- You have at least one inlaid tavloo board in your closet.
- You have philo dough, string cheese or See's candy in your freezer.
- You think Fresno is the capital of California.
- You get five o'clock shadow at two-thirty. (men)
- You serve hummus and tabbouleh with your taco chips.
- You don't buy anything unless you can get it for at least 50% off.
- You've had electrolysis done on you're upper lip or between your eyebrows. (ladies)
- You have at least one fruit tree and a patch of cilantro growing in your back yard.
- You save string and toothpicks from restaurants.
- You think a "chinook" is a shelf to display your teapots.
- You have a crock of clarified butter under your sink.
- You have a picture of Mt. Ararat hanging in your garage.
- You have at least one relative with a rubbish route.
- You have a jar of nutella in your refrigerator or a box of Uncle Ben's converted rice in your pantry.
- You think the Star Trek Kardasians are a ancient Armenian tribe.
- You shovel food on other people's plates when they aren't looking.
- You think pilaf is one of the four food groups.
Super bonus points:
- Add three points if you've had a nose job.
- Add two points if you've ever told anyone that former California Governor George Deukmejian was a relative.
- Add two points if you have a video tape of old "Mannix" reruns.
- Add five points if you have a recording of Charles Aznavour.
Interpreting your score:
|0-5 points|| Let's face it, you're an " odar ".|
|6-10 points|| You probably know a lot of Armenians or are married to one.|
|11-15 points|| Chances are extremely high that you're Armenian. |
|16-20 or more|| There's no doubt about it, you'll never fool anyone. You're probably planning a trip to the old country right now.
Sommaire Jeux Accueil